FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of cases can be found in EURORAD?
- How can I use EURORAD?
- Who is the copyright holder of my case?
- Which operating system do I need?
- Which web browser can I use?
- Are there any special browser settings to be checked?
- Which details do I have to enter to log in?
- What if I do not remember my password?
- What if my login is unsuccessful?
- Does the submission have to be made online?
- Are there any required fields in the submission?
- Are there any word limits?
- Do I need to structure the submitted text?
- How should I use abbreviations?
- Can I use text parts from other sources?
- How should I language-edit the text?
- Which image format can I use?
- Which video format can I use?
- Is there any limit to the size of my media files?
- Is there any limit to the complete disk space one case may cover?
- Do I have to indicate the origin of the images used?
- How do I choose keywords for my images?
- Where can I enter my contact details?
- Do I need references for the case?
- What is a PubMed-ID?
- How can I save my submission?
After Submission / Decision
- Can I edit my case after submission / peer-review
- How will I be informed of my case’s acceptance / rejection?
- What do I do after my case has been accepted? / DOI registration
- Where can I find my case after it has been rejected?
- What do I do if I am asked to submit a revision?
- How do I communicate with the reviewer?
- Who can give me more information about the submission process?
- Where can I get a certificate for my published case?
- Is the review of my case anonymous?
- Who will be reviewing my case?